Weight loss is a very alarming issue in today’s world. While people are obsessed with fitness, they are not really much concerned about the heavy effort that’s necessary. Losing a certain amount of weight within given period requires planning, effort, and consistency, to say the least.
Losing 10kg in a single month is not a too hard thing to do and it is maximum recommended weight loss during the period of one month, except if you are really very fat and heavy.
Before going on a such diet, there are few preliminary step
How to Lose 10kg Diet :
- Eat eggs… as many as you want, as often as you want. Filling and packs a lot of protein. Minimum of 4 eggs a day.
- Eat black beans… high in protein and fiber, 25 grams of each in 1 can. And they’re cheap. Eat 1 can a day. Do it however you want, just make sure 1 can disappears by the end of the day.
- Eat apples, as many as you want, as often as you want. Apples are high in water content and each one has 5 grams of fiber. A perfect snack. Minimum of 3 apples a day.
- The rest of the diet is up to you. As long as you follow those 3 rules above, I’m not too worried about the bad things you do. Now, this isn’t a “free pass” to screw up and eat really bad, but you don’t have to be totally strict with yourself.
- Drinking Water: Water is one of the most neglected things by the majority of people suffering from abnormal weight. Water is a very important element as the entire body’s 75% is made up of water. It also helps in digestion and maintains the entire metabolism. Uric acid, urea, ammonia etc. toxins are also neutralized by water. 12.Sleep: Many people have a notion that sleep increases the weight which is not correct. The body needs to digest the amount of food that you eat. For that, your body needs a stable sleep, preferably 8 hours to complete the entire digestion procedure. If you can’t sleep for that long, try grabbing a half to one hour of sleep during daytime. !5 minutes of sleep during daytime is equivalent to 45 minutes the of a night in rough.
- Sleep: Many people have a notion that sleep increases the weight which is not correct. The body needs to digest the amount of food that you eat. For that, your body needs a stable sleep, preferably 8 hours to complete the entire digestion procedure. If you can’t sleep for that long, try grabbing a half to one hour of sleep during daytime. !5 minutes of sleep during daytime is equivalent to 45 minutes the of a night in rough.
- Be positive: Depression is a major fat producer and you must take that into consideration. When depressed, people tends to eat more, drink more, smoke more and also use abusive drugs. It also hampers the stability of insulin, the hormone that manages energy and fats. So, be positive and take life as lightly as possible. At least for the sake of your health.
- FreeHand and Cardio Exercises: Freehand and cardio exercises pack a lot of benefits with them. They cut the excessive fat quickly and also increase the flexibility and stamina from the inside. It is also proven to reduce cholesterol and maintain a stable secretion of insulin, a hormone responsible for changing carbohydrates into fats.
- Weight Lifting: A proper weight lifting routine is perhaps one of the best weight losing and maintaining activity there is. It will build your strength, increase your stamina, increase a stable metabolism, maintain a healthy secretion of testosterone and increase the blood circulation throughout the body. You will not only lose weight but also have a stable, strong and toned body with no fats.
- 10. Doctor’s Advice: A good doctor, preferably a diet consult will give you a fully diet-induced chart after the thorough examination of the body. Sometimes weight loss can be dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing. There is a difference between weight loss and healthy weight loss.