Finally, to compete in budget segment Motorola (A Lenovo Company) has revealed their new lineup named the C family. Motorola will launch two variants in their C family one is Moto C Plus and another is Moto C.
Also, Motorola will launch Moto C Plus on 20/6/2017 at 12 noon, with a price bracket of ₹6,999, and later Moto C will be launch.
yes, it is that cool
Motorola has refined the design pattern for the C family by providing micro-textured back cover to their all color variants. The device sports a 5inch (1280X720) display with a great amount of sharpness and vividness.
In addition, the device is running on MediaTek (MT6737) 1.3 GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with 2 GB of RAM. Multitasking would be buttery smooth, and it has 16 GB of internal storage. The storage can be upgraded to 32 GB via microSD card. The device also sports 4G-LTE right out of the box with Android 7.0 OS which would later be updated. Moto C Plus has a capability of accepting Dual-SIM along with a dedicated microSD card slot.
Also, Moto C Plus has a 4000 mAh battery which can power up your device for 30-hours with a single full charge. Also, the device supports quick charge to charge up your device fastly and quickly so that you can never run out of power.
Furthermore, Moto C Plus has an 8-MP (ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lenses) primary camera with a LED flash and a 2-MP (ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lenses) secondary camera with a dedicated LED flash. Rear Camera can shoot 720p video at 30fps.
- Android™ 7.0, Nougat
- MediaTek MT6737 64-bit quad-core 1.3GHz processor
- 2 GB
- 16 GB internal, up to 32 GB microSD Card support
- Height: 144 mm, Width: 72.3 mm, Depth: 10 mm
- 162 g
- 12.7cm (5) HD (1280×720), GFM
- Up to 30 hours of battery life**
Typical: 4000 mAh | Minimum: 3780 mAh | Li-polymer removable | 10 W charger
Bands (by model):
- GSM 2/3/5/8
FDD band 1/3/5/7/8
TDD band 40
- Dual Nano SIMs (Slot A: 2G/3G/4G | Slot B: 2G)
- Accelerometer, Ambient Sensor
- 8 MP (ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lenses)
Single LED flash
Video: 720p (30 fps)
- 2 MP (ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lenses)
Single LED flash
- Micro USB, 3.5 mm headset jack
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 1× Speaker, 3.5 mm Jack
- GPS, A-GPS
- Starry Black | Fine Gold | Pearl White
Comment below your thoughts and tell us what you liked about the new Moto C Plus.